The management would like to highlight some key individuals who have been working tirelessly throughout the pandemic!
Ali Raza (Central-A, FOO)
Following the relaxation on the lockdown restriction for the construction industry, construction work restarted in the Lahore region at full pace. Due to this, the frequency of fiber cuts increased, threatening network connectivity. Ali Raza outperformed and came up with numerous solutions to cater to these urgent problems including:
• Emergency firmware upgrade of OSN 550 controller cards.
• Troubleshooting of core connectivity and other TTs related to customer complaints in LHR.
• Emergency core expansion in LHR
Tasweer Hussain is a regional expert in backhaul transmission, who never disappoints in challenging circumstances. During this pandemic, he went the extra mile in restoring critical microwave links in the Lahore Region.
• Despite the lockdown, he arranged spares and performed troubleshooting on two MW links
• Visited a high-profile customer complaint in his critical area and performed the redesign by engaging all the relevant regional participants.
• Visited critical NE locations and performed the regular audit of non-telco equipment
Muhammad Usman Sadiq (MBU lead C4) is working selflessly to keep C4 network up and running. During an upgradation, Usman resolved several complaints during this transition by engaging with regional stakeholders and ensuring that the upgrades were a complete success.
• He visited franchise locations to listen to the live problems of customers and provide them immediate solutions.
• Visited corporate complaints in his designated area.
• Maintained Nokia network with the limited spare, conducted regular audits of NE locations to avoid big outages in C4.