We strive to be the safest place to work in Pakistan. We care about our employees, the way we conduct business, the environment, and our communities.
With an ambition to be the best employer in Pakistan, Jazz is committed to provide our employees with a safe and healthy work environment. We do this by embedding a culture of safe work practices. As a responsible corporate citizen, we believe that we have an inherent duty to propagate safe work practices in the country, while setting a benchmark for others to follow.
Our Commitment to Health, Safety, Security & Environment
Our Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) division is dedicated to providing transparent reporting, conducting objective investigations, while continuously minimizing the risk of harm to our employees and damage to the environment.
We do this by consistently abiding by the following points:
- Provide all employees with a safe and secure workplace.
- Encourage constructive communication with internal and external stakeholders about managing Health, Safety, Security and Environmental issues.
- Inculcate a culture of Safety and awareness in the organization through various activities and programs.
- Strive to eliminate all accidents and environmental incidents in our supply chain.
- Comply with all national and local laws and regulations related to the occupational health and safety.
- Conduct business in a manner that protects public and occupational health, the environment and employee safety.
- Establish and revise occupational health and safety programs in accordance with the OHSAS 18001/2007 standard and other international benchmarks for health and safety.
- Reduce emissions and waste.
- Use energy and natural resources efficiently and intelligently in our supply chain.
- Reduce losses, both internally and in our supply chain.
- Work with our employees, suppliers, customers, contractors and partners to promote responsible management of products and processes.