Jazz Alert service scenarios are given below.
For not reachable case (Powered off or out of coverage), Jazz Alert service will provide the following features to the caller (A-party):
Following prompts will be played in case B-Party is un-reachable (powered off or out of coverage)
- A-Party will be informed that B-Party is unavailable
- A-Party will be further asked if they would like Jazz Alert service to initiate an SMS notification once B-party becomes available (and to show their consent by pressing *)
- Once the call to action has been taken from the A-Party and is successfully charged, the platform will keep a record of the B-Party’s Status for 48 hours
- Once the B-Party comes back on the network, the Jazz Alert platform will process the request by sending an SMS notification accordingly. In the second phase a missed call will also be generated to A and B party along with an SMS. Missed call will aid the subscribers who are unable to interpret the SMS.
A-Party is an Off-net number :
- Apke matlooba number se filhal jawab masool nai hu raha, barai meherbain kuch deir baar koshish herein. The number you have dialed is not responding at the moment please try later.
A-Party is an On-net number :
- Apke matlooba number se filhal jawab masool nai hu raha.Number dubara ON honay ki itla bazariya SMS hasil karne kay liye * dabain sirf 0.71 main. The number you have dialed is not responding at the moment please try later.
Below prompt will be played once customer opts for SMS alert:
- Apki darkhwsat mosool hogai hay. Apko jald hi tasdeeqi SMS bhej diya jayega
Customer will get the below mentioned once the B-party is back online.
“Moaziz Sarif, apka matlooba number 03xxxxxxxxx, Day, Date at xx:xx(time) se network par mojood hay”
“Moaziz sarif, apkay network pay anay ki itlah 03xxxxxxxxx ku Tue Nov 10 ,2015 at 05:04 per dey di gai hay, ainda ye itlah block karnay ky liye Block 03xxxxxxxxx likh kay 6080 pay bhejein”
B-Party will have the option to block others from getting their back on network information with the below mentioned options:
- To block MSISDN, send Block 03xxxxxxxxx to short code 6080
- To Un-block MSISDN, send Block 03xxxxxxxxx to short code 6080
- To use Jazz Alert service conditional call forwarding (Not-reachable) is enabled on numbers from the backend. To start off we have enabled this service on 100K attached MSISDNs and are planning to provision call forwarding of the complete base batch-wise. Numbers will be shared with the relevant teams accordingly.
- All numbers that have enabled not-reachable conditional call forwarding from their handsets will not be able to use MCA and Voice mail services.
- Customers who are currently using MCA service will not be able to use the Jazz Alert service.
- Customers who are currently using Voice mail service, their callers (A-party) will not be able to use the Jazz Alert service.
- Customers who have conditional call forwarding enabled from the backend can subscribe to the MCA service by dialing the USSD string. However, their callers (A-party) will not be able to use the Jazz Alert service.