This offer is available for Subscribers in Karachi and Rahim Yar Khan only.
Customers can subscribe to the offer by dialing *529#
Offer incentive can be checked by dialing *529*2#
Data overage charges of PKR2/MB will apply.
This offer is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *529# to subscribe to the offer again.
The offer is subject to change at any time.
Multiple Subscriptions of the offer are allowed.
Call Setup Fee is not applicable on the offer.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions duly approved by PTA and agreed to by the customer in CSAF/eCSAF at the time of activation of connection/SIM.
- Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/change/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA’s regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
- Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be subject to all applicable taxes, if any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package.
- The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- In case of any queries, questions, complaints or additional requirements, please email us at : [email protected]
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- Dial 420 to block unsolicited calls/messages (charges applicable).
- Unsolicited marketing communication can be blocked using “Do Not Call Register” service by texting “ON” or “SUB” to 3627. It is a free of cost service provided to Jazz customers.
- The term “Purchase of Sim” means procuring/acquiring connection to the network of PMCL by a customer for availing telecommunication and other related services from PMCL. SIM always remains the property of PMCL and by issuing SIM to customer, only rights to use are given and no ownership is transferred to the customer in any manner, whatsoever. The customer is bound to return the SIM to PMCL in case he stops using service or agreement is terminated or he changes the network through MNP.
- Bill date for all postpaid subscribers will be changed to 2nd of every month in 2021. Due to this change, customers will get a separate bill for difference in days for execution month . Min/MB charging will be prorated as per package.
- Details of applicable Taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and AJK are given below:
- Advance income tax rate is @15% on each recharge.
- Rate of sales tax in Federal Territory of Islamabad is 16%
- Rate of sales tax in rest of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%
- GB is exempted from taxes.
- A late payment fee of PKR 50 will be charged on bills remaining unpaid after the due date.