Guarantee your SMS for longer period of time with Jazz Smart SMS. Jazz Smart SMS ensures to deliver your SMS to receiving party even if the number is powered off or not on network for an extended period of time.
Service Management Commands:
|To Block Smart SMS Service||Send BLOCK to 6070|
|To Unblock Smart SMS Service||Send UNBLOCK to 6070|
In order to send a Smart SMS, add prefix i.e., 66 before recipient number while sending the SMS e.g., 66030XXXXXXXX.
You can subscribe Smart SMS service by sending ‘Sub’ to 6070 or dial *6070#.
Every Jazz customer can avail this service.
You can guarantee your SMS to any Jazz number by subscribing to this service even if your desired number is not available on network for as long as 30 days.
Smart SMS service has two variants:
1. Prepaid PAYG variant: Rs. 0.6+tax / SMS
2. Prepaid Subscription Variant: Rs. 3.93/week (Incl. tax)
3. Postpaid Subscription Variant: Rs. 15+tax /Month
Yes, you can use Smart SMS without subscribing the service and you will be charged 0.6+tax per Smart SMS. This PAYG model.
There are 2 options for Smart SMS PAYG variant:
1. Prefix based: user sends SMS by adding prefix to Party b number e.g., 660300xxxxxxx
2. Opt-in based: When party B number is not on network for more than 24 hours, the normally sent messages get missed. Through Smart SMS service, Party A (Sender) will receive an SMS where he will be asked to reply with “Y” if he wants to guarantee his SMS.
Yes, you can, you will be charged as soon as you have balance uptil next three days of availing the service.
You can guarantee 10 SMS per day