Tamasha is a mobile application where you can watch your favorite movies, dramas, live sports including cricket tournaments, news, and entertainment TV channels on-the-go with convenience anywhere anytime. Access live and video-on-demand content over Wi-Fi as well as your mobile data (3G/4G). You can also subscribe to pocket-friendly premium packages that offer streaming data and allow access to premium TV channels, movies, and dramas.
On Tamasha you can stream:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Download Tamasha app on your smartphone through Google Play and Apple App Store links below.
· All users need to activate their 3G/4G or Wi-Fi to avail the services of this platform
· Tamasha App is available for all smartphone devices
· 2G users can use the app, however, the streaming experience will be affected
· Tamasha App will work on Android-based Mobile and Tablets and iOS-based iPhones and iPads over 3G/4G & Wi-Fi network
· Tamasha App can be used by both postpaid and prepaid users
For Prepaid Users:
For Postpaid Users:
All offers are auto-renewable, to unsubscribe, open Tamasha App and click unsubscribe from ‘Subscription Packages’ section in the app or call Jazz helpline.
The content and offers available are subject to change at any time.
Note: After Tamasha streaming data is consumed, users will be charged as per their existing data package / bundle. If user is not subscribed to any bundle, data charges will be applicable as per user’s Jazz base plan.