4 easy steps to convert your Prepaid number to Postpaid
1. Fill out a request form at your nearest Jazz Franchise/Customer Service Center. Attach a copy of your CNIC and submit a security deposit.
2. You will be requested to utilize all your prepaid balance as you will not be able to use/transfer it once it is converted to postpaid.
3. Your postpaid SIM will be provided to you.
4. Insert the new postpaid SIM once you stop receiving signals on your prepaid connection; your postpaid SIM will be activated shortly after that.
Note: Normal billing cycle will commence from this point onwards.
• Original CNIC
• Active SIM
• The SIM should be registered to your name
• Biometric Verifications (Mandatory)
• Credit Card Copy to avail direct debit option (no security deposit required in this case)
• Select Package Plan
• Access Level (ISD/IR) (depends on assigned Credit Limit)
• Email address (to avail e-billing facility – Free of Cost)
For more details, visit your nearest Jazz Franchise/Experience Centers