4 easy steps for Prepaid to Postpaid conversion
- Fill out a request form at your nearest Jazz Franchise/Customer Service Center. Attach a copy of your CNIC and submit a security deposit.
- You will be requested to utilize all your prepaid balance as you will not be able to use/transfer it once it is converted to postpaid.
- Your postpaid SIM will be provided to you.
- Insert the new postpaid SIM once you stop receiving signals on your prepaid connection; your postpaid SIM will be activated shortly after that.
Normal billing cycle will commence from this point onwards.
For more details, visit your nearest Jazz Franchise/Experience Centers
- The SIM should be registered to your name
- Biometric Verifications (Mandatory)
- Credit Card Copy to avail direct debit option (no security deposit required in this case)
- Select Package Plan
- Access Level (ISD/IR) (depends on assigned Credit Limit)
- Email address (to avail e-billing facility – Free of Cost)